Monday, February 29, 2016

The Story SOLMC# 1


The Story


She walked through the small door, ducking to prevent an otherwise certain concussion. Or maybe not. Her long black dress glided across the rotting wood floor. A small shining halo rested slightly above her long dark hair. She stretched, her dark brown eyes shining in the scarce streams of gold shining through the cracks in the wood. Something crept from behind her, a small creature. Dark purple, dark pink and black streaks fell across the creature's scales as large pupils slipped out of the shadows.


“Good evening Nightshade. Ready to go?”


A small noise escaped the dragon-like creature.


“Well then, I guess I’ll have to take that as a yes.” Her voice was like melted obsidian sliding through the ocean.


Nightshade rubbed her head around the girl’s ankles and ended up cradled in her hand. She smiled.

“Let’s go girl, we have work to do.”




18 comments:

  1. Oo! Very interesting! I can't wait for the rest of the story! Nice job! I can totally see the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The imagery was amazing. It is very mysterious, I can't wait to read the rest of the story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you will be sharing your story through slices! "Her voice was like melted obsidian sliding through an ocean." What a line that converts so much mystery and darkness depth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used very descriptive words and phrases! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you definitely set the scene really well. Great slice! oh, and by the way, I saw The Princess Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great! It's really intriguing, and it makes me want to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! This is super descriptive I really like it. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked how intriguing it was and I liked how you used really good descriptive words. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was an great story! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this was an great story! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was very mysterious. Nice job with imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love how Nightshade is a dragon! I love dragons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow cool! Interesting story! I can't wait to hear the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! I'm really glad you guys liked the story, I'm super excited to keep creating this story!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really great story! You have amazing detail that gave me a great visual as I was reading! Your story was able to capture my attention from the beginning, and I loved it! I hope to read more about your story!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really great story! You have amazing detail that gave me a great visual as I was reading! Your story was able to capture my attention from the beginning, and I loved it! I hope to read more about your story!

    ReplyDelete

"Bucky?"
"Who the hell's Bucky?"