Tuesday, March 8, 2016

First World Problems


First World Problems

There are three shows that I watch every week and that are the only things I will always look forward to no matter what. It doesn’t matter how horrible a week I’m having or even how amazing my day has been going, I am always so excited for The Flash, Arrow, and Legends to air so I can see my favorite characters.
The most terrible thing happened last week. Arrow and The Flash were postponed for the next three  weeks. I honestly feel like I have nothing to look forward to in life. (I realize I sound super pathetic and first world problems but it makes a difference.) Luckily I do have one show left, Legends, but it really sucks because I was looking forward to the next episodes before I knew they were being postponed.
Arrow and The Flash are coming back in two weeks and I will miss them while they are away but I can’t wait for them to come back.



2 comments:

  1. It's good that you have things to look forward to are reward yourself at the end of the week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all sound like really great shows! great slice!

    ReplyDelete

"Bucky?"
"Who the hell's Bucky?"