Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Story Part 2


The Story Part 2

(If you haven’t read the first part, go here, http://awesomeinckitty.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-story-solmc-1.html)

There was a sliver of orange left on the horizon as the dragon and the girl left the decomposing house and crept through the shadows of the ally. They peered through the cracks in the crumbling buildings.

“There, Nightshade, that’s where we need to go.”

The girl was pointing to a large formation that used to be a weapons company, now just a cracked representation of the previous, grand city.

“What do you hope to find there?” A deep, husky voice came from behind them.

“Who are you.” She seemed a little too calm, Nightshade on the other hand had a look of sheer terror on her face.

“Well,” A man slipped out of the shadows, he had blue/green eyes and short brown hair. “My name is Sebastian.” He smiled. “I know what you’re planning on doing and I can promise you, it won’t work.”

“Look I have a plan and I promise you, it will work.” She shot back glaring at him. “How do you know it won’t work? And how would you know?”

“Because I’ve tried.” He shot back. “I’m just trying to help you not die. Oh and who are you and what is that?” Sebastian was pointing at Nightshade.

That is Nightshade, she’s my dragon. My name is Sara.”

“Well then Sara, maybe you could tell me your plan, and maybe, just maybe, I could help you.” Sebastian winked.

Sara rolled her eyes, “Fine.”

1 comment:

"Bucky?"
"Who the hell's Bucky?"