Sunday, March 20, 2016

It's Over


It’s Over

After three nights, and four shows, you’d think we’d be over this. But we’re not. In fact, I wish we had more shows. It’s my first AS play at Logan and I’m so happy it was. I loved it, the cast was amazing and I think this may just be my last show. I love stagecraft but I want to be in cabaret next year. Anyways, the shows were amazing. Much better than the IS play that’s for sure. The cast was easier to work with, especially since they weren't all kids. I’m going to miss them. Everyone. All of the hair I have had to curl, the makeup I had to put on. But it was worth it. Seeing our hard work finally pay off. All of the hours we all spent rehearsing. It was worth it. But, it’s never going to happen again. Something will always be different. It’s never going to be the way it was. I’m going to miss them. A lot. Every. Single. One.  

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could have seen it, congratulations! i feel the exact same way about units and EXPO

    ReplyDelete

"Bucky?"
"Who the hell's Bucky?"