Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Vikram!


Vikram!

Last year, as some of you may remember, Vikram, my baby cousin was born. I wrote a slice about him last year and I intend to again.

Today is Vikram’s 1st Birthday and I’m so happy! I last saw him in November when he came to Denver for thanksgiving. He has super chubby cheeks and can baby talk. He is absolutely adorable and he is one of my favorite cousins because, he is a baby! It is so much fun to watch him and spend time with him! He is a super lovable kid and I am so lucky he is my baby cousin. Also when he is 12, I will be 24!

There is one thing I don’t understand. Vikram and his family are going to India to celebrate his first birthday, the only thing is, there is supposed to be a lot of people. He’s just a baby! I understand the need to make his first birthday a big one, but really! If there is a bunch of people, he could very well get freaked out and start crying. While I highly doubt ths will happen, because he is a very observative baby, it is a very possible possiblity. Whatever my uncle and aunt decide what to do, I am so very excited that he is turning one.

Happy Birthday Vikram!!

2 comments:

  1. He sounds adorable! Great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry, Anika - Vikram has an excited group of cousins headed there just to keep him busy :) Sh. was asking whether he would again be staying in the upstairs room and playing PvZ with you like a few years ago. S & S both remember your imitation of Elvis Z :)

    ReplyDelete

"Bucky?"
"Who the hell's Bucky?"