Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Story (That Doesn't Have A Name) Part 3


The Story Part 3
Nightshade’s perspective

“Sara I’m telling you, it is not going to work.” Sebastian was getting really worked up.

“And you know because you’ve tried?” Sara shot back.

“Yes, I have. Do you not get what will happen to you?! Look, I lost my sister because she decided to break in there. I don’t want you to die either.” His green eyes were struck with pain.

“Sebastian… I’m sorry for your loss but I have to. I can’t let Nightshade die and she will if I don’t do this. Bash, I’m going. With or without you.” Sara sighed as she held me close to her.

I looked up at Sara, her golden brown eyes glinted with determination as she stared down Sebastian. Sebastian shook his head, his hair that was previously gelled up, was now falling over his eyes as he looked at her and shook his head.

“Sara, please.”

“No, I’m going! I swore to keep Nightshade safe and that’s what I’m going to do. If you’re really that worried, you can come with me.” Sara’s voice had turned from sympathetic to annoyed.

“Fine.”
I grinned as I recognized the tone of defeat in his voice. I liked Sebastian. He was really smart, he knew DC, or rather what was left of it much better than we did, and he was a sweetheart. I think Sara was glad he was coming, actually it was pretty obvious after the beautiful smile that lit up the face I know and love.

“Ok so, we need to get into the Pentagon as fast as possible. It’s the only place that still has weapons after they transferred them. We enter here,” Sara was pointing to the small opening in the fence that continued through the side of the building. “The good thing is that the security was wiped out in the invasion.” Sara continued. “We will have to grab everything we can once we’re in because some of the electropups are still active and are very capable of attacking us. Once we have gotten all we can, we get out. Clear?”

“I don’t like you doing this.” Sebastian was glaring at Sara.

“I’m not.” She replies.
“We are.”

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I will look forward to your story continuing.. This is a cool idea, maybe I will do a story too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool concept, I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You are really good at being descriptive throughout your poem, and I can totally envision the conversation. I like how you give just enough information to keep me on the edge of my seat, but to also let me understand what is happening.

    ReplyDelete

"Bucky?"
"Who the hell's Bucky?"