Monday, March 21, 2016

Mersisters



Mersisters


My Mersisters, Avery and Selah, or pardon me, Andrina and Arista. Entering for “Daughters of Triton” with their cute little flowers perched in their hair and their makeup identical. They actually looked like they could be sisters. Especially these two. Selah and Avery. They looked so cute with their little broaches and swimsuits and knitted tails. l was so excited to see them go on. Every scene they all went on, giggling and smiling. And then they were back. Backstage laughing and talking as they awaited their next scene. Luckily for me, the next scene was where they were princesses and wearing skirts and they all looked so good. Selah comes up to me with a crown and holds it out for me. We had determined that I would help her put her crown in because she tended to put it in crooked. I smiled at her and said, “You look so cute, I’m going to take a picture.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Bucky?"
"Who the hell's Bucky?"