Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Story Part 6



The Story Part 6


“Bash! Please, talk to me!” I pleaded.


Sebastian ran his hands through his dark hair, his back turned to me. I wish he would talk to me, give me some kind of indication what he’s thinking.


“Sebastian?”


He turns and looks at me, his eyes filled with sadness. He walks over to Nightshade and pets her on the head.


A small whisper escaped from the prison it was kept in,


“It was nice knowing you.” He looks back up to me, grabs his backpack and starts walking away.


“Bash!” I ran after him. His head turned but the only thing I was met with was betrayal. “Sebastian, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean for this to happen!”


“When were you going to tell me?” His voice appears, surprising me with the low volume. “Sara. When?” I’m starting to think that he might be less scary if he was yelling.


“I… don’t know.” I answered, my eyes shifting to the metal beneath me.


“See, that’s what it is Sara, you can’t tell me the truth.” The hurt was back in his eyes giving me a pit in my stomach.


“Sebastian! What do you think I just did?” I yelled, tears started falling down my face. “Do you think this is easy for me. Do you think I didn’t want to tell you? This is hard for me too, I’ve wanted to tell you since I met you but I…”


Bash cut me off with a hug that made me start sobbing.

“Hey, hey. Look at me. It’s ok. I overreacted. I  just didn’t understand why you wouldn’t tell me this. You’re special Sara. Heck, you’re a freakin' angel.” His bright green eyes shone from under his dark hair as a small wink crept across his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Bucky?"
"Who the hell's Bucky?"